Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

why did “98.75 … not a record-setting score” make me laugh LOL

Classic Dan Potter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

Congrats to BD on another championship!  I have been around this activity for a long, long time, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.  They win - a lot.  And better yet, everything they do they do with excellence.

However, IMHO, I feel their show designs have gotten very formulaic - and therefore stale and boring.  It feels like it’s the same show every year lately, with just a different show title.

Again, always excellent, and congrats on the win.  But here’s hoping for something new from BD in 2023.

Well said 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, frachel said:

A straight line while not playing and you can dress down while marching.. that's impressive nowadays?

Oh shush please! Lol..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m so proud of Phantom Regiment and the monumental improvement they’ve made since 2019! Keep up the momentum!

And congratulations to the Blue Devils and every other corps out there tonight. You were all incredible!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1