Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Well, that’s all I’ve got for tonight. I’m going to head down to the stands for the victory run. My next LIVE! From the Stands will take place at the 2022 Drum Corps Associates World Championships in Rochester, New York, Labor Day Weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Crown took Brass tonight.  And BD Guard tonight.  

Just now, Super Don-O said:

Vanguard did take percussion tonight. 

Nope Bloo on the recap.  

Crown took brass on the night and BD guard though.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

Congrats to BD on another championship!  I have been around this activity for a long, long time, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.  They win - a lot.  And better yet, everything they do they do with excellence.

However, IMHO, I feel their show designs have gotten very formulaic - and therefore stale and boring.  It feels like it’s the same show every year lately, with just a different show title.

Again, always excellent, and congrats on the win.  But here’s hoping for something new from BD in 2023.

Sorry you feel that way. Hope they continue their tradition with unbelievable, high caliber, unique shows in exactly the manner that THEY choose to design and execute them. 

Also glad there are other drum corps that fans can enjoy for a variety of different approaches. I’m glad I am able to discern and appreciate the different approaches from each and every corps!

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

However, IMHO, I feel their show designs have gotten very formulaic - and therefore stale and boring.  It feels like it’s the same show every year lately, with just a different show title.

gotta love the positivity on DCP

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

WOW!!!! SO COOL!!!! BAC and Bloo absolutely deserved those placements! and BD with a MUCH lower score than i anticipated! awesome!!

Yeah.. no 99 for BD. But boston and Bloo is just a joy to witnessed.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Yes!

Thanks Kevin! That's extremely exciting!