Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Apparently there isn’t one.  But it wouldn’t be that hard to implement the GE score tiebreaker for other positions than first 

But that isn't the rule. Think whatever you'd like in your head, but they both tied for 2nd tonight (coming from a Bloo fan)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

Sorry you feel that way. Hope they continue their tradition with unbelievable, high caliber, unique shows in exactly the manner that THEY choose to design and execute them. 

Also glad there are other drum corps that fans can enjoy for a variety of different approaches. I’m glad I am able to discern and appreciate the different approaches from each and every corps!

Not sure that “unique” is, by definition, the right description. But congrats on your discernment and appreciation. 

26 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Can we recognize first time in Finals history that 10 corps scored in the 90s.

I think if you do your research you'll find that in the past, 10 corps have scored 90 and above.  I don't remember what year but I think it was in the 1980's.

Edited by wvu80

2 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

Heard some uncalled for comments from Bluecoats people in the stands when BD win the GE award. Not cool Bloo people. 

There's a few bad ones in every bunch. Don't let it bring down your opinion of Bloo! There's bad ones in BD, Bloo, BAC, Crown, SCV.... you name it!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

But that isn't the rule. Think whatever you'd like in your head, but they both tied for 2nd tonight (coming from a Bloo fan)

Tying two consecutive nights, I need an answer one way or another. 

• Like 1