Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Just now, bitman said:

Nope, Bluecoats did!

Yeah, I accidentally opened the semi's recap when I posted that.

Senior moment.

5 minutes ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Yeah, BD was great this year, but I'm glad they didn't score a 99. I could see it happening with how great the competition around them was, but this wasn't a 99 year for them.

It didn’t seem like they would break 99 to me, simply due to having corps taking several captions aside from them, it’s gonna be tough getting a 99, it’s not like GE and visual judges are gonna award 20’s everywhere else. 20’s are hard to come by in the Music caption as well

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

To each their own.

Yep!

Congrats to Blue Devils! An amazing, unique show, clearly  in their own hemisphere in relation to other drum corps in style, substance, and execution!

Congrats to Blue Stars who have a show that is beautiful to take in and behold. I love it!

Thank you, Crown, for such a fun and wondrous show. You made me a fan this year!

Thank you SCV for your fantastic show and getting me to listen to Nirvana for the first time! That closer was very refreshing and beautifully done!

And congrats to all the other corps on fantastic shows! This was a year for fantastic shows and everyone delivered! Can’t wait to see what comes next year!

• Like 6