Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

1 minute ago, Quentin said:

From a mathematical perspective, this is extremely rare.

Let me just humbly say again that I predicted a tie for the silver!

• Like 3

What are the odds with all those sub captions, 2 MA judges and 4 GE judges, that 2 corps tie for the same position, 2 nights in row?   Astronomical!  What a year!

In all honesty. I hope to see what crown brings next year, hope the design is way better, but they performed the heck out of it.

Cadets and Phantom i can't wait to see what you both do next year, the foundations of been relaid and it's strong and looking really good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Quad Aces said:

Not trying to be.  Just stating an opinion from someone who’s been around the activity for 35 years.  And if you look around, you’ll see that I’m not the only one who feels that way.

But you do you - it’s all good.

If the bar to clear is finding one other fan with a rude opinion, that's not all that notable.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, saxmanmike said:

I love me some Regiment and I'm thrilled they got 8th but I'm not sure Cavies were 1.2 points worse than they were in Semis. That's a big drop I didn't see coming. 

Judging panel. Could see this coming a million miles away. If you’re ever bored look each judges history this year with their scoring the Cavies. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1