Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

7 minutes ago, fanman said:

I’m sure the other guy can defend himself but I didn’t remotely think he was saying the performance by the kids was meh/yawn. But you made it about kids. Good for you. 

The BD design choices by the adults are yawn/meh because some of us find them totally repetitive, and the adults in the activity have designed a judging system that some people believe rewards repetitive choices 

A lot of corps have repetitive design choices, that kind of what happened when the same staff designs multiple  shows over the years. They just put a different coat of paint on it. 

Just now, squarepush said:

Well you weren't exactly a glowing example of etiquette either so, whatever.

What lack of etiquette??  I posted a thought out post that has a different opinion.  Sorry if you can’t accept that someone doesn’t share the same as yours.

I didn’t attack anyone.  Now on the other hand…

Time to move along - you do you, it’s all good!

So the Blue Devils get the Ott, but they were 3rd in brass tonight. Crown was 1st and Boston 2nd. Such great talent across the board.

9 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

That always confuses me because three CORPS scored better than Crown, but there were only two SCORES above Crown …. Fourth corps fine, but scorewise how is that not third *place*? 

Must be a Robert’s Rules of Order or Marcus of Queensbury thing. 

As for me, if 2 tie for 2nd, that makes 4th, 3rd. 

Ah, who gives a darn. It’s BAND! 😀

• Like 1

Thankfully boston brass came in second! since everyone in the stadium knew their guard was amazing with the hardest content by far…except the judge. And only tonight’s, no others this season. That allows for that second place tie!