Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

28 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

I had this trippy dream where this cat was driving me around in this old convertible…

When I was in dental school, I had a dream once that my cat was sitting on a chair in the corner of my operatory, critiquing me. I was like, shut up, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Then woke up and was like, what the **** was that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Boston just made a very strong case for the Sanford and Zingali. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Solo rifle straddles a horn player, does a toss, and catches the rifle perfectly to “stab” the player to “death”.

As is only just. Guard ftw.  

1 minute ago, Phillygwm said:

I'd agree, and I already voted Boston Most Entertaining.  I just think they had a better run last night.

Last night might have been a smidge cleaner, but tonight had more passion.  I think they finally hit the sweet spot between  those two tonight.  

Even though I still think Boston had their best show on prelims, I cannot be any more proud of their growth they've had this season and for their future. A title is coming to Boston very soon!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Unpopular opinion: Boston may be the cleanest tonight, but they’ll end up in 3rd to Bloo.

I actually didn't think Boston had a great run, and they needed to be near perfect to have a chance at beating BD. I don't think they were. They may even drop to 3rd.

Edited by CAtenhut
  • Like 2

2 drops for BAC guard,  otherwise a great run.  Think they have enough of a pad in the average to still take it from BD.

• Like 1