Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Regardless of how scores come up, the way Boston has leveled up this year is just insane. Should be a lesson to every corps (and every corps staff) that nothing is out of reach if you take risks and works your ### off.

• Like 6

Just now, year1buick said:

When I was in dental school, I had a dream once that my cat was sitting on a chair in the corner of my operatory, critiquing me. I was like, shut up, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Then woke up and was like, what the **** was that

indistinguishable from real life with cats, if we’re being honest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bluesman said:

Boston just made a very strong case for the Sanford and Zingali. 

They're unfortunately out for the Sanford (way too much ground to make up on the three day average), and they're all but guaranteed for the Zingali. BD guard would need to beat them by .45 tonight to take the Zingali.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Boston just made a very strong case for the Sanford and Zingali. 

Zingali is theirs to lose, but Sanford is unfortunately out of reach for them

Boston Crusaders:

52283968998_8f26986863_h.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Unpopular opinion: Boston may be the cleanest tonight, but they’ll end up in 3rd to Bloo.

Agreed - it didn't seem to hit the next level Bloo brought - I expect Bloo quite close to BD maybe a half point - BD is always on. Percussion, especially front, felt a little too loose over Flo. Best Boston corps ever - Red may still be my favorite show all-time from them but this one is very good - really matured and grew all summer long, passing Crown then leaving them in the dust.

• Like 2