Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

2 corps tied for 2nd, 2 nights in a row.  Let him who hath understanding calculate the odds of this happening.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, squarepush said:

yes this! Is that the very first Cadets uni?

He should have a mock side-arm as was the custom to guard the American flag as we did in the "A-section" days.

• Thanks 1

Anyone care to pivot to things that that stood out on the score sheets??🙃

there’s plenty to look at!! I’ll start! Blue Stars finally realizing their potential in guard and placing 5th!! Super solid and excellent for them🫡🫡

Edited by Vidal28Rdg
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Eh, to be fair, I think your opinions are kinda meh/yawn.

It seems like they follow a same formula every year.  

——
Edit: To clarify, as my post caused some confusion, I was jokingly describing the poster MIdWAmericanArts was replying to, not describing the Blue Devils.  

Edited by skevinp
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

That always confuses me because three CORPS scored better than Crown, but there were only two SCORES above Crown …. Fourth corps fine, but scorewise how is that not third *place*? 

Three scores were better than Crown.

• Like 5

What a fun and exciting season.   I enjoyed everyone this season.   The performance level these kids bring out and improve on throughout the season is something to behold. 

The fans are the biggest winner of this night. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

So they just won (but not literally BTW), does that mean I can’t have a different opinion than you?

And if you look around, you’ll see I’m not the only one that shares this opinion.

But you do you - it’s all good!

Thanks for the english lesson. Did I ever say you couldn't have a different opinion? I just responded to you that's how this works

• Like 1

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Three scores were better than Crown.

two score values were better, i’m saying. tie scores = scores with the same number value

Just now, skevinp said:

It seems like they follow a same formula every year.  

Can you explain the formula to me? Is it the use of jazz? Modern dance? Using voiceovers in other languages? White props? I genuinely don't see anything similar to 2019 or other years, other than that they are the Blue Devils.

• Like 2