Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Full corps now in for a powerful statement. All horns on or staged near props at this point.

Just now, Jake W. said:

I understand Crossmen & Blue Knights were very skilled ensembles this season, and if not for their poorer designs, probably could have hung onto their top 12 positions, and very well could have yesterday.

But Troop & Colts were TRULY a joy to watch just now. Both just obviously eating up the Finals experience and enjoying the fruits of their hard work this summer. To my eyes & ears, both laid out unquestionable cases for their statuses as Finalists. Despite being two vastly different shows, I enjoyed each immensely. Both were extraordinarily well-written and really showcase what a mid-level group can do when they are given something incredible to sink their teeth into.

Thank you, Troopers & Colts!!!! Congrats on well-earned, hard-fought, EXCEPTIONAL seasons!!!!

You know it’s a good year when there’s more Finalist caliber corps than spots.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TenHut said:

Wow. I have said for years that DCI is a bush league operation. I am very glad to not be there and probably won't return after the #### show that I have heard this week has been. Sounds like a bad experience with terrible service. It is unacceptable and can not be tolerated.

Uh they don’t own the stadium 

Watching that central prop spin around with the horns hitting their exact spots so they fit in the gaps between is exciting.

Back to not needing an education, now with the whole ensemble playing that theme.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

One the one hand: yes. LOS is the stadium operator.

On the other hand: No. DCI is the customer, and when negotiating the contract 8 months ago, was informed by the vendor that, "hey, we're going to way understaff Aug. 14, just letting you know," should have said, "no, you will provide adequate staffing for the need." And now that it's a current problem, DCI should be raising holy hell in the LOS office, because it has a right to demand what it paid for.

I doubt LOS said they’d be understaffed 

• Like 1