Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

What a great take on St. Louis Blues, and the soloist on the mute just sounds so deliciously dirty.

• Like 1

INTERMISSION:

I Just want to interject an Early BRAVO To Director Tom Blair and his spot on production crew for this weeks impeccable DCI field coverage. This man does his Preproduction homework, I am well aware, as a 40 year vet (1972-2013), of TV Broadcasting/Production as Producer, Camera Operator, Editor, Sound Engineer, and floor/field Director) of the majority of the logistics entailed in order to deliver the Live Masterpiece I am so appreciative and thrilled to be viewing from home. ENJOY. THANK YOU and BRAVO Mr. Blair from this DrumCorpsRelic, 1965 to Present.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

god these batteries look young … I’m so used to batteries that look like grizzled war vets, 21yo’s who look like they’ve seen things they’ll never tell their kids about 

I was saying this the other day. Back when I marched, a lot of us looked like we were in our 30s lol...

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I wouldn't be mad if cadets kept this digital uniform going forward without the track jacket 👀

Also Bilby pick up for drill is a huge win in my book. 

Agreed. 

• Like 1

OK, I’ve had a problem with the narrator’s voice, but for some reason, his diction and pacing works for me now. Maybe having a clear audio experience of this show is helping.

• Thanks 1

Jackets coming off. From up here, it’s a classic Cadets look of maroon and gold, but, as somebody’s already pointed out, the look of these digitally printed units gives them a great look.