FloMarching Semifinals Rebroadcast

Anyone know why the Semifinals rebroadcast is not on right now? Earlier it said "Starting at 9:00 am CDT" and now it says DCI World Championships Rebroadcast resumes tomorrow at 9:00 am CDT. I would assume that would be the Finals Rebroadcast. What's up?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, On the 50 said:

Anyone know why the Semifinals rebroadcast is not on right now? Earlier it said "Starting at 9:00 am CDT" and now it says DCI World Championships Rebroadcast resumes tomorrow at 9:00 am CDT. I would assume that would be the Finals Rebroadcast. What's up?

IT'S FLOMARCHING!!!!!!  Just came back from Starbucks & I just tried to find it; it's not listed.

The carnival workers probably aren't awake yet?  Incredulous...

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Soooo what do we think of Flo’s work on shows this summer? Time to let of some steam… I’ll start, they are horrifically inconsistent, more events during the tour is great, but when you have DCPers constantly heckling at you for all the basic A/V work you constantly fumble on(not even talking connectivity issues) yall need to get better!!!👀👀

2 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

Soooo what do we think of Flo’s work on shows this summer? Time to let of some steam… I’ll start, they are horrifically inconsistent, more events during the tour is great, but when you have DCPers constantly heckling at you for all the basic A/V work you constantly fumble on(not even talking connectivity issues) yall need to get better!!!👀👀

Are they broadcasting the finals today? 

4 minutes ago, dureau said:

Are they broadcasting the finals today? 

Yes, they are broadcasting Finals. I think they will go online around 5 or 5:30pm. 

I thought the Semifinals Broadcast was pretty good, at least on my end. No major issues. Sometimes their mics pick up soloists or narration much more than what the real effect would be in the stadium. Quarterfinals was not so good by the end of SCV going into Bluecoats. They had a mic die and had to make changes on the fly which never work out well. It's a tough job. I give Flo Marching a lot of credit. For many of the shows this summer I think the sound and video have been incredibly good when you consider how different some stadiums are and whether or not they can get a good uplink to the internet. 

• Like 1