2023 Season Predictions

8 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

But you just ticked off the BD fans

You weren’t kidding.  

The phone keeps ringing and when I answer a sinister voice whispers “yowsa” and hangs up.

My house is surrounded by the entire gangster guard from 1996, only they have real rifles.  I had to explain to the police that they never drop their weapons.  

If they call in favors from 2006, I’m a dead man.

Edited by skevinp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

You weren’t kidding.  

The phone keeps ringing and when I answer a sinister voice whispers “yowsa” and hangs up.

My house is surrounded by the entire gangster guard from 1996, only they have real rifles.  I had to explain to the police that they never drop their weapons.  

If they call in favors from 2006, I’m a dead man.

careful the Blueanon army will find you

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fsthnds said:

In 3rd Place with a 98.975 Blue Devils and in 1st Place the 2023 DCI Co-Champions with a 99.000 _______&________!

So BD will set a record with the highest 3rd place score in DCI History? Heck yea Devils!!

I don't see many changes (if any) in the top six, it'll be interesting to see if Boston can replicate their 2022 success & if Bloo can carry their last month's momentum into the offseason they maybe give BD more of a challenge?

In the middle of the finalist pack a more veteran Cadets corps will have to improve a bunch just to fight off Cavaliers and Blue Stars, Phantom Regiment > I guess they'll do it, but it won't be easy as all 3 may improve

Rounding out the top 12 - Troopers will need to improve their execution (particularly in brass & guard) in order to remain a finalist. They can't rely on extremely weak programming from both Blue Knights (best chance to return to finals IMO) and Crossmen (hopefully some changes there, I'm really not a fan of this version)

Also I predict (hope) that we'll see both Seattle Cascades AND Spirit return to Indy in 2023. 

• Like 2