2023 Season Predictions

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I have no problem with captions being averaged over 3 nights.  That process prohibits a caption award being won or lost based on limited judging influence, only on one night.  Since judging is subjective it could simply be a judge thinks a performance warrants their opinionated evaluation so the “best”caption winner could possibly not win.  The “consensus”.makes the determination.  It usually comes out right. The overall performance should win based on the one nights performance, but not captions which are quite personal to mm’s.  But that’s my opinion.

Such as... a certain person always judging CG on Saturday night... and BD always winning CG that night?   :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, really4325 said:

My prediction is that BD breaks 99 and sweeps all caption awards

Really, Really? Ask Bloo and Boston how they feel about that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Really, Really? Ask Bloo and Boston how they feel about that.

They've shown their capability to win all of them. I don't see why not. They won Brass and GE last year. They've won guard many times and are always at least top 2. They also have incredible vet retention in percussion. If there's any year it's going to happen, this is probably it.

1 hour ago, really4325 said:

They've shown their capability to win all of them. I don't see why not. They won Brass and GE last year. They've won guard many times and are always at least top 2. They also have incredible vet retention in percussion. If there's any year it's going to happen, this is probably it.

Boston beat BD in brass Saturday night, I believe.

• Like 3

whoever scores highest wins.

people will complain no matter who wins

people will say "well if SCV were there...."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1