2023 Season Predictions

Just now, TOC said:

Maybe someone will post an early season video.

I've looked from time to time and never found one of that particular portion.  I remember watching on Flo and being "whoa...that's crazy ambitious and super cool."

17 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I was actually underwhelmed by Crowns show last season. It just wasn't my pint of beer.... then again I haven't completely gotten into a Crown show since 2016.

Yeah, I was referring to 2015. Last year was fun, but not championship quality. 

• Thanks 1

2012 was amazing … but when the tympani came in on Common Man, it seemed there was always phasing, and it always bugged me. But of course, when they are spread all over the field, how could they not phase? Maybe if I was in the GE booth, they wouldn’t have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

2012 was amazing … but when the tympani came in on Common Man, it seemed there was always phasing, and it always bugged me. But of course, when they are spread all over the field, how could they not phase? Maybe if I was in the GE booth, they wouldn’t have. 

It was an elegant show.  IMO.  I loved 2011 but they were a tad cheesy. 

9 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I've looked from time to time and never found one of that particular portion.  I remember watching on Flo and being "whoa...that's crazy ambitious and super cool."

weird.  i have some spring training vids from 2014 but the closer was not on the field at the end of ST.  and then nothing else (which means it's all somewhere ive forgotten to look 🙂

2014 was show fantastic show hampered by design choices.  if they had actually put one of those tramps on a field somewhere they would have immediately seen the effect just didn't translate to a football field.  good example of trying to take indoor thinking to the outdoor arena.  (in fact you'd need a pretty ridiculous setup to pull off the effect on a football field so that it reads properly from the box -- cables , cranes, gantries. etc...  ) 

Edited by karuna