Boston Crusaders 2023

3 hours ago, TOC said:

Especially finals.  There was a slight delay to make sure the live TV feed was ready and you could see, hear, and feel the crowds anticipation for Boston's first "shot" at a DCI finals top 5.

The absolute hush in the crowd when they got to the corps singing too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TOC said:

Especially finals.  There was a slight delay to make sure the live TV feed was ready and you could see, hear, and feel the crowds anticipation for Boston's first "shot" at a DCI finals top 5.

the last true blue old school Conquest crowd reaction.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

still chills at the Conquest hits hearing the crowd. I remember at Allentown in the 80's the crowd would practice them as the corps came on the field

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

still chills at the Conquest hits hearing the crowd. I remember at Allentown in the 80's the crowd would practice them as the corps came on the field

There was a reason fans voted it as one of the 3 best shows (from 2000s) at the initial DCI theatre event.

On 11/30/2022 at 2:12 PM, craiga said:

Yes, 2000 BAC was another legendary journey for the corps.  They had spring training that year in my town of Biddeford,  Maine, so I went over every day after work.  They didn't even have their first show until July 4th in Beverly. It was their most talented corps up to that year.

The '99 program was rock solid across the board, if very safe.  Even to much younger me, it felt like a vehicle designed to drop the corps off in Finals, but that was about it.  The 2000 show was an incredible design from start to finish - it felt like a top 6 program before they'd even played a note.  Didn't hurt that they were #### good at playing too.  🙂

Mike

JAM WITH US ON DECEMBER 11TH

It’s time for the ultimate holiday celebration! Mark your calendars for our third annual Jingle Jam live stream on Sunday, December 11th at 8 pm ET! Tune in LIVE on Facebook for a special holiday show featuring brand new performances from BAC members, alumni, and friends.

This action-packed hour-long program goes beyond the field, featuring familiar faces with all-new music, new choreography, and new talents with a holiday twist. Throughout the show we’ll be showcasing some of our community’s best hidden talents with jazz quartets, original raps, and dance ensembles, all in support of our holiday campaign!

Want to support the show? Make a gift towards our holiday campaign and we’ll send you a limited edition gift!

https://bostoncrusaders.org/jingle-jam/

• Like 1