Boston Crusaders 2023

I know there were issues with the last uniform company, both in terms of quality and timeliness.   I think the move to FJM is a great move.

5 hours ago, crownisking said:

If there were so many issues with the old uniform supplier, then why are so many corps switching to them?

Actually, corps are switching away.  I have the impression that both Bluecoats and Cadets have had enough as well....for the same reasons, although neither of them have pulled the plug yet so far as I know.

7 hours ago, crownisking said:

If there were so many issues with the old uniform supplier, then why are so many corps switching to them?

Stanbury had a really good reputation and made some good uniforms and so a lot of corps wanted to use them. 
In 18 I heard rumors of some things going wrong with stanbury uniforms and then witnessed it myself in 21/22. 
I think they lost their edge and put corps on the back burner for various reasons and slowly stopped delivering the same quality product as they always have. 
I do know even BD had issues this season where I was told the jackets were late 

1 hour ago, fighterkit said:

Stanbury had a really good reputation and made some good uniforms and so a lot of corps wanted to use them. 
In 18 I heard rumors of some things going wrong with stanbury uniforms and then witnessed it myself in 21/22. 
I think they lost their edge and put corps on the back burner for various reasons and slowly stopped delivering the same quality product as they always have. 

This is true.

1 hour ago, fighterkit said:

Yes I do remember BD’s jackets not making their first appearance (outside of the uniform reveal) until several shows in. Not a great first impression, IMO. 

Just now, crownisking said:

Yes I do remember BD’s jackets not making their first appearance (outside of the uniform reveal) until several shows in. Not a great first impression, IMO. 

Same thing with SCV not getting the netting for 18 until later. 

Stanbury left a bad impression on us in 21 and could never seem to get on the right foot. With everything that happened and went wrong it was more of a question of when is BAC going to switch rather than if. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, craiga said:

Actually, corps are switching away.  I have the impression that both Bluecoats and Cadets have had enough as well....for the same reasons, although neither of them have pulled the plug yet so far as I know.

Cadets have bounced around from supplier to supplier over the years but if Bluecoats leave then we’ll all know for sure something went wrong. I do seem to also remember SCV having uniform pieces arriving later in the season. Particularly their guard. This has happened a number of years. 

7 hours ago, craiga said:

So Varsity wins