Boston Crusaders 2023

18 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think Boston is going to win this year.  
Culver’s is right down the road or else I would not have moved here. I used to eat it decades ago when it was only in Wisconsin.  The only reason it’s called a butter burger is because the bun is buttered before it’s toasted lest anyone think I’m eating burgers full of sticks of butter. 

The latter is the Paula Deen southern style burger isn't it?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

January camp update for those interested........

This is great!  It's going to be am interesting year.

• Like 3

BAC is looking to hire additional certified athletic trainers. Info can be found at bostoncrusaders.org.

Kind of a quiet midwinter day here on the coast of Maine, so I just was having a nice cup of coffee while re-reading this thread from the beginning (####, it is GREAT being retired!)

Anyway, Something struck me. Several posters here predicted that Boston will or might possibly win...in a very casual, matter-of-fact manner. And, nobody's heads are exploding. For those of us who have been around the activity since the late 70s, the mere fact that this conversation is even happening is truly incredible! Even if Boston doesn't win, I have to say that for life long BAC supporters, this is a monumental period in history!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TOC said:

Why all the recent gaps craiga in your posts?

I don't know...lately this site has been kinda wonky for me.

3 hours ago, craiga said:

Huh, how 'bout that. And here I figured it was just for more dramatic effect. Kind of like that pause in playing to the back of the field, do a turnaround and come blasting forward again in a big ol' loud company front. 

Edited by OldSnareDrummer

4 hours ago, craiga said:

I've seen that only in your recent posts -  sending a note to JohnD who knows the system better than anyone, but  please do me a favor and for S&Gs, close out the page, clean your cache and restart.

unless either your return key or finger is having a seizure, you are pulling in extra source code and I don't know why - yet.