Boston Crusaders 2023

20 minutes ago, craiga said:

Where they land in August is anyone's guess, but they certainly are moving heaven and earth right now. 

Well, with Fr. Tim and a motivated organization from top to bottom, may the season be another great one for everyone.  

5 minutes ago, TOC said:

Well, with Fr. Tim and a motivated organization from top to bottom, may the season be another great one for everyone.  

Yes the Boston Crusaders have my full support, but I've got to warn you, so did the Celtics last night! 🙂

Seriously though, this will be a great summer and I'm thinking August 12th will be an exciting night.

56 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uhbr7y7m32akgizeh8

What's funny about this GIF, is that thanks to Steph Curry, these three point shots are accepted. 14-15 years ago, your butt is on the bench.

Nowadays you can shoot like homeboy in the GIF, no one bats an eye lol. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Nowadays you can shoot like homeboy in the GIF, no one bats an eye lol. 

The few times I've watched some NBA (no basketball allowed) playoffs, it seems like no one on offense is responsible for going after a possible rebound.  Those Bruins and Celtics fans can't be feeling well.  Top seed Bruins and 2nd seed Celtics lost to FL teams and the Red Sox are struggling.  

Edited by TOC

31 minutes ago, TOC said:

The few times I've watched some NBA (no basketball allowed) playoffs, it seems like no one on offense is responsible for going after a possible rebound.  Those Bruins and Celtics fans can't be feeling well.  Top seed Bruins and 2nd seed Celtics lost to FL teams and the Red Sox are struggling.  

They still got Mac Jones to look forward to

33 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

They still got Mac Jones to look forward to

As happy as I am that Mac didn't come to San Francisco like most thought would happen when he was drafted, I will come to his defense on this................the failures of the 2022 Patriots wasn't Mac's fault. He had a Special Teams coordinator and a Defensive coordinator sharing and splitting offensive play call duties.

Mac was set up to fail last season from the get go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

As happy as I am that Mac didn't come to San Francisco like most thought would happen when he was drafted, I will come to his defense on this................the failures of the 2022 Patriots wasn't Mac's fault. He had a Special Teams coordinator and a Defensive coordinator sharing and splitting offensive play call duties.

Mac was set up to fail last season from the get go. 

You’re absolutely right chief.  With the dolts coaching last year nobody would have stood a chance. His future looked bright after 2021.  Then BB had the 2 knuckleheads in there.  We’ll see how it goes this year but hope Mac can restart successfully.  
This year for Boston things look very good.  Improvement in the right areas hope to make them stronger.  Looking forward to catching up with your son when Mandarin come to town.  Hope he is doing well and you’re enjoying his experience.  

• Like 1