Boston Crusaders 2023

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

You’re absolutely right chief.  With the dolts coaching last year nobody would have stood a chance. His future looked bright after 2021.  Then BB had the 2 knuckleheads in there.  We’ll see how it goes this year but hope Mac can restart successfully.  
This year for Boston things look very good.  Improvement in the right areas hope to make them stronger.  Looking forward to catching up with your son when Mandarin come to town.  Hope he is doing well and you’re enjoying his experience.  

Thanks brother. Mandarins have move-ins today! He is on his way up north as we speak. 

Sounds like he won't be rocking the fro on the field. He has to tie his hair into a bun. Something to do with hats. But he wouldn't tell me cause it would give away the show or part of it. 

I think Sinnerman is going to be a crowd favorite this summer. 

Just watched my first full ensemble rehearsal of the season.  I just don't have any adjectives left.  This will be an historic season for BAC.   Enjoy!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The Boston Crusaders at May move ins look and sound  as strong a Corps as one might expect after coming off their highly successful 2022 season .  The show is coming together nicely and they are actually a bit ahead of schedule as to where they want to be at this stage in putting the show together . I think most audiences will really enjoy the show as much as the marchers are saying they really like what they are being given in the show so far .

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Narrow said:

Prop reveal

I get a reminder of Cavaliers, Bluecoats and SCV props of the late teens with this one.  On a positive note, a big prop that tears down to very little air space in the trailer is a good thing.  I suspect the cylinder ladders can be on an open trailer pulled by a van.

26 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

I get a reminder of Cavaliers, Bluecoats and SCV props of the late teens with this one.  On a positive note, a big prop that tears down to very little air space in the trailer is a good thing.  I suspect the cylinder ladders can be on an open trailer pulled by a van.

I believe there are enough trailers in the fleet already.  In fact last year they opted to leave a trailer at home and rented 2 (I think) straight trucks that worked out more cost effectively.  To do as suggested would require obtaining a trailer and a van.  Which is not necessary.