Boston Crusaders 2023

5 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

I get a reminder of Cavaliers, Bluecoats and SCV props of the late teens with this one.  On a positive note, a big prop that tears down to very little air space in the trailer is a good thing.  I suspect the cylinder ladders can be on an open trailer pulled by a van.

The Babylon props were one of the best designed ones for usage and then storage. 

• Like 4

Can't wait to see this ship getting out to the field through a tunnel while another corps and props are going the other way at single entrance stadiums this summer. Good luck, Tony DiCarlo!

16 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

Can't wait to see this ship getting out to the field through a tunnel while another corps and props are going the other way at single entrance stadiums this summer. Good luck, Tony DiCarlo!

Well that was long.  I’m pretty sure the prop doesn’t go on the field fully assembled.  So logistically it should work, and staffs/designers are aware of stadium accesses.  Well I hope they are.  I’d be more concerned about hills or inclines than spatial issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

Im assuming that theyre going to be like the Vanguard props from 18. From what I remember when I marched those props weren't that big of a deal to go around just like these won't be.
And its not like DCI has been handing out timing penalties last season anyways. Multiple top 12 corps were minutes over the allotted time. 

• Like 4

I HAVE  been to Castleton and seen (and touched) the props.  There are 12 pieces, all light weight aluminum, on rubber tires and are very easy to move, any they apparently don't all connect until late in the show.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have heard LOTS of awesome things coming out of Boston

From what I’ve seen I think this is gonna be a show that a lot of people are going to love

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtFJWpZtY6P/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

a clip from the hornline. They sound pretty good for early season

• Thanks 1