Boston Crusaders 2023

Im sitting listen to Gino give the last wrap up for the camp. I’m no Craiga and won’t be as eloquent but my quick camp recap. 

Every single camp this corps amazes and impressed me more. I thought that the 22 camps went well and we sounded good but frankly this 23 corps blows us outta the water. Fantastic group. Music sounds great and the crowd is in for a treat this season. Cannot wait to see the full production and see where this corps goes. 

Eat ‘em up Boston. ••|•|•••

• Like 8

1 hour ago, fighterkit said:

Im sitting listen to Gino give the last wrap up for the camp. I’m no Craiga and won’t be as eloquent but my quick camp recap. 

Every single camp this corps amazes and impressed me more. I thought that the 22 camps went well and we sounded good but frankly this 23 corps blows us outta the water. Fantastic group. Music sounds great and the crowd is in for a treat this season. Cannot wait to see the full production and see where this corps goes. 

Eat ‘em up Boston. ••|•|•••

Looking forward to seeing them in summer.  The thing about this time in the season is when every Corps is so much better than last season.   It will be June before we see which ‘Corps is so much better’ is better that another ‘Corps is so much better’.   

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just made a joke about Culver’s and it was removed. I don’t even know why I bother surfing over here anymore.  

A few comments make it so we can’t have nice things.  Not per se what you or I said, but we were down the rabbit hole with others & the whole thing was excised   

But, back on topic.   How do you think BAC will do this summer?   Personally I would like to see a battle at top where quarterfinals & semifinals have different order each night, with no Corps undefeated, design/demand scores equal & the actual performance at finals determines the winner.  

ps - Do they have Culver’s in FL?   Used to go in Chicago are w/ my dad before he passed.   They had good fish too, but where you are in FL you have better options.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just made a joke about Culver’s and it was removed. I don’t even know why I bother surfing over here anymore.  

I would ask wth is Culver’s but John already deleted some of my posts for being off topic. 😮💨

Besides we met at DCA years back and he might remember what I look like 😬😝

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Looking forward to seeing them in summer.  The thing about this time in the season is when every Corps is so much better than last season.   It will be June before we see which ‘Corps is so much better’ is better that another ‘Corps is so much better’.   

Well, fighterkit did march a few years with Boston and ended up last year as their DM I believe.  A pretty good ring side seat.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, TOC said:

Well, fighterkit did march a few years with Boston and ended up last year as their DM I believe.  A pretty good ring side seat.

I agree that fighterkit has the credentials to evaluate BAC.  But what we don’t yet know is how BD, Bloo, Crown, et al stack up in relation.   And we won’t until summer. 

• Like 1