Boston Crusaders 2023

15 hours ago, Algernon said:

heard it's going to be a whale of a good show

Back to the Bible with Jonah as a follow up to David & Goliath?

16 hours ago, denverjohn said:

Back to the Bible with Jonah as a follow up to David & Goliath?

Its difficult to know. Rumors fly left and right in the offseason, some pan out,  others dont however. 

Boston Crusaders  current show design staff does tend to sometimes like drawing show theme inspiration from books of Literature and/ or historical events ( but they are not wedded to that.. 2021 " Zoom " was not for one example  ). So... we'll see whats up their sleeve for this summer.

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Its difficult to know. Rumors fly left and right in the offseason, some pan out,  others dont however. 

Boston Crusaders  current show design staff does tend to sometimes like drawing show theme inspiration from books of Literature and/ or historical events ( but they are not wedded to that.. 2021 " Zoom " was not for one example  ). So... we'll see whats up their sleeve for this summer.

Well there is a unique "wordless" book by Itsvan Banyal entitled "Zoom".  :spitting:

(But not related to the 2021 production)

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

It is still impossible to predict how this design team will package this show. I agree that BAC seems to draw from literature for their overall theme, but they also seem to favor including at least one popular tune...either as Part 2 or Part 4.  Can't wait!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, craiga said:

It is still impossible to predict how this design team will package this show. I agree that BAC seems to draw from literature for their overall theme, but they also seem to favor including at least one popular tune...either as Part 2 or Part 4.  Can't wait!

Two of my favorite BAC ballads: the Chris Isaak chart from 2017 & the Alan Sylvestri piece from 2018.  Can't wait till the 2023 season!       

• Like 1

And I still can't get the Tears for Fears piece out of my head...as well as It's a Wonderful World..

• Like 1

Considering that Mass. was whaling central for North America in the 18th and 19th centuries, a whaling theme seems to be right in their wheelhouse 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Considering that Mass. was whaling central for North America in the 18th and 19th centuries, a whaling theme seems to be right in their wheelhouse 

And the home state for the New Bedford Whalers.

• Like 1