Carolina Crown 2023

On 5/8/2023 at 9:51 AM, ZTWright said:

People will complain about anything and everything. 🙄

i'm complaining about the complainers because everyone needs a complaint

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/24/2023 at 9:32 PM, resipsaloquitur said:

According to @TheOneWhoKnows, it could be Camelot or King Arthur related. That, or Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Spamalot!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Uh oh guys....crown is doing another story show...watch out 👀

In all seriousness, crown has the percussion talent, the guard talent and writers, and of course the brass talent, and now they have been given the type of show that crown historically excels at with a powerful music selection. This could bode very, very well for them this competition season.  I can't wait to see how this concept develops. I'd put money on many people in tears on finals night this year - and babies will be thrown. 

By the way, for those of you who haven't heard it on the field, Lacrimosa will send shivers down your spine when done justice on the field. Go check out Vandegrift HS (Texas) in their national championship show from 2019. Their ballad was Lacrimosa. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Uh oh guys....crown is doing another story show...watch out 👀

In all seriousness, crown has the percussion talent, the guard talent and writers, and of course the brass talent, and now they have been given the type of show that crown historically excels at with a powerful music selection. This could bode very, very well for them this competition season.  I can't wait to see how this concept develops. I'd put money on many people in tears on finals night this year - and babies will be thrown. 

By the way, for those of you who haven't heard it on the field, Lacrimosa will send shivers down your spine when done justice on the field. Go check out Vandegrift HS (Texas) in their national championship show from 2019. Their ballad was Lacrimosa. 

Don't forget when they did a story show and absolutely ruined it by rewriting the ending. They don't change relentless ending they win and you can't change my mind. 

• Haha 1