Carolina Crown 2023

I’m usually not into drum corps hype because it’s often pretty generic and bland. BUT I like what I see so far. Here’s hoping to a return to the Crown I know from 2010-2016. If so, this could be a special year! 

• Like 3

This reminds me of Cadets' 1993 show, "In the Spring, At the Time When Kings Go Off to War."

The chain mail and possibly color scheme.... It'll be good and unique, but the parallel imagery is interesting too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

This reminds me of Cadets' 1993 show, "In the Spring, At the Time When Kings Go Off to War."

The chain mail and possibly color scheme.... It'll be good and unique, but the parallel imagery is interesting too.

That Cadets show was fantastic.  I loved the music and the look.  Crown is gonna bring some majesty to the field again this year

• Like 6

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

That Cadets show was fantastic.  I loved the music and the look.  Crown is gonna bring some majesty to the field again this year

I think Crown is going to dominate this particular genre of music picked and theme. I'm optimistic, I guess.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

I think Crown is going to dominate this particular genre of music picked and theme. I'm optimistic, I guess.

From what I've heard, it should be an EPIC season 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there any reason Crown's prop crew cannot consist of people within the actual member base?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtAM3zXpr3_/

Interested in touring with Carolina Crown this summer? You could be a member of our 2023 Prop Team! Qualifying individuals must be —

• Age 16-21 years old
• Hardworking/physically fit individual
• Available to volunteer anytime between Jun 18 & Aug 13
• Have the ability to assist in managing/maintaining our props for the 2023 season
• A HUGE drum corps fan ready to assist with getting Crown down the road this summer!

For more info or to apply, please e-mail: ryan@carolinacrown.org

Edited by ykw