Brief survey if you attended DCI Finals Saturday

19 minutes ago, NJbirder said:

We did go and check and were waved back by an LOS employee to get into the serpentine line. That person must have started to work right after you got there as we were just a few minutes later.

Which is ridiculous because there were lines down there that were short. They clearly had no idea what they were doing! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, CACTSC said:

Which is ridiculous because there were lines down there that were short. They clearly had no idea what they were doing! 

I’m hearing now with this example that LOS staff weren’t arriving much ahead of time of the crowds, strike 1, 2, and 3 right there, ooooooof

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

More moving around this year than I’ve ever seen before. We were on the aisle and we were getting up after every performance for someone to leave. 

Same, but I definitely prefer to let someone out than to ask to be let out

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CACTSC said:

should have sent Tim Snyder in! he's good at handling stupid LOS employees

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yep yep yep this right here 👆👆👆👆

Come on, it was one night, one tiny little show, not the whole tour! And it’s not like they made a 20 year commitment to LOS for their biggest event of the year, or anything. If they HAD, it would have made sense to make it their business to figure out how to make things run smoothly there.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Come on, it was one night, one tiny little show, not the whole tour! And it’s not like they made a 20 year commitment to LOS for their biggest event of the year, or anything. If they HAD, it would have made sense to make it their business to figure out how to make things run smoothly there.

That’s me. Having all of these unrealistic expectations.LOLOL 😁😉🤣

I had two extra unused seats on the aisle in sec 140-row 8. Was happy to invite corps staff members to sit there and watch their corps.  Along with some corps members, over the three days. They were grateful and polite. The oldsters on this forum have forgotten that we used to do the same thing when we were marching decades ago. 

• Like 3