Blake Dutton-guard designer
Geoff Longo- choreographer
Jennifer Hinshaw- movement
Dave McGrath- design consultant

Madison: Tim darbonne visual cap head
BK: tracy carter guard caption head
Crest: Glen CrosbyProgram coordinator 

Am I missing Anyone??

This topic could really use the "Official Programs & Playlist" topic format of updating the first post with the relevant Corps details like this list...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snare_guy_83 said:

This topic could really use the "Official Programs & Playlist" topic format of updating the first post with the relevant Corps details like this list...

Agreed. I have no clue how to do. 

also does anyone know the name of academy percussion head and their arranger? can’t find on their site.

18 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Agreed. I have no clue how to do. 

also does anyone know the name of academy percussion head and their arranger? can’t find on their site.

https://www.arizonaacademy.org/staff/2022-design-team/

https://www.arizonaacademy.org/staff/2022-lead-staff/

both of these pages have it under their about --> staff pages.... 

They are on the website... 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Departures are on the staff member.  I think thats corps announcements

correct and i think it was after 2016 when the worst kept rumor in drum corps about Boston getting some new staff came out before finals week......while still with a corps competing

14 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

And competitively how were they better this year??? How?? Don’t forget there was no Spirit of Atlanta to knock Madison down to 16th place and you had Academy that was hit with Covid right behind them. if you think the show design was better what does that have to be with being coed? That show could’ve been done with all males or all females.

the competition was deeper this year, but the product on the field was far better. face it Madison pigeon holed themselves. the internal fight about what to do, how it affected possibly raising funds, tradition and even show design all combined into a major #### storm that led to 2019. had they waited til the off season to announce it would not have looked nearly so desperate

3 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

It would definitely be a "shake-up" but I won't be surprised to see GH return to the activity as a "consultant" for an OC Corps.  If not 2023, definitely by 2024.

lord i hope not

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

correct and i think it was after 2016 when the worst kept rumor in drum corps about Boston getting some new staff came out before finals week......while still with a corps competing

Didn’t that prompt a no announcements before September 1 directive?  Obviously not in effect at the moment.