Staff Merry-go-round

1 hour ago, lifeisaround said:

Welll is it power to them?!  YEA! Folded and Denise Bonfiglio became the CEO…. 

not sure if hiring Vicki was the right move in my opinion 

With all due respect to the 27th Lancer organization….After the whole legal brouhaha  with the Bonfiglio family, Denise is going to have an uphill battle to maintain her cred.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

who spotted him? where?  

Word was that Security on Saturday night was all over the 300 Suites level, where he was supposedly viewing the show, but came up empty. He may have been at San Antonio (eyewitnesses), but seems he was just trolling everything else.

In any case, the idea that anyone would want to hire him in any capacity is absurd. There are some dim bulbs in the activity, but no one that dim.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2022 at 9:16 PM, craiga said:

Look, I have no insider knowledge of the Cavies, SCV, or Crown.  It just seems to me to be logical and look back on some corps' decisions in 2021 to not put forth a serious show....I just think it is possible that there are some chickens coming home to roost.

I think if you are going to make comments on the seriousness of anyones 2021 show you had better know what you are talking about. Since there are obvious mistakes in your original statement the remainder is null and void. 

Jacob Taylor out as visual caption head at phantom. Per his Facebook 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

who spotted him? where? all I saw was him commenting on show with some picture you can easily find online - and everyone jumps to the conclusion "he was there" 

I don't believe he was at any shows in 19/21/22

There were multiple pictures of him in attendance at San Antonio (one example below), and his Facebook page seemed to support that he traveled to Texas.

https://imgur.com/a/gzT9Afq

Immediately after San Antonio, DCI issued the letter banning him from all events.  I don't believe he attended any events after that was sent... but did manage to get a lot of people upset by posting those easily obtainable pictures.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Didn’t that prompt a no announcements before September 1 directive?  Obviously not in effect at the moment.

the activity in 16 led to the change going into effect in 17

4 hours ago, George Dixon said:

who spotted him? where? all I saw was him commenting on show with some picture you can easily find online - and everyone jumps to the conclusion "he was there" 

I don't believe he was at any shows in 19/21/22

22 he was at SA. thats confirmed. other than that, no

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Dixon said:

literally couldn't BEG to get/retain decent numbers in guard at Cavaliers, finished 9th in GE, 9th in VA and 10th in Guard yet he's the answer? Strange take.

Oy vey. Yes Helen, yes. I understand it’s quite difficult to see that the Cavaliers consist of all male guard members while Avon guard members are 99% female, hence the guard Caption Head in reference to recruitment. Water, Keller, water. This is not a strange take in the least - it’s pretty brilliant. 

• Like 1