Staff Merry-go-round

Having monitored Regiment.org for a few days now I haven’t seen any news  of looking for design/visual/guard staff so that tells me they already have folks they are negotiating with. This is from a non Facebook person. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Having monitored Regiment.org for a few days now I haven’t seen any news  of looking for design/visual/guard staff so that tells me they already have folks they are negotiating with. This is from a non Facebook person. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

You are correct -- last I heard drill designer was bringing in his folks for marching and guard 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

You are correct -- last I heard drill designer was bringing in his folks for marching and guard 

Build on your successes

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

What exactly does that look like? Is this a vertical move for Phantom or a horizontal one?

The entire Blue Stars design team is back with the exception of the battery composer. Tony Nunez has joined the team to take over that role. 

They also have a couple new caption heads. Greg Power for battery and Michael Kern and Brianne Kikuchi for the front ensemble.  

Link

Edited by mcjordansc
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

The entire Blue Stars design team is back with the exception of the battery composer. Tony Nunez has joined the team to take over that role. 

They also have a couple new caption heads. Greg Power for battery and Michael Kern and Brianne Kikuchi for the front ensemble.  

Link

I don't think Matt Hernandez was writing last year. I know he was there years ago and has some good California connections at RCC

9 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I don't think Matt Hernandez was writing last year. I know he was there years ago and has some good California connections at RCC

His bio says he has been arranging for the stars since 2017. 

https://www.wunderpitmusic.com/index.php/bio/matt-hernandez