Staff Merry-go-round

5 minutes ago, Narrow said:

I wonder who, if anyone, will be picking Aungst up. It would be a huge win.

Complete speculation, but The Academy is looking for a PCH

• Haha 2

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Denise running the corps and organization was the stupidest decision ever. 

The CFO/COO being a police officer full time while making 65K from the organization is ridiculous. 

They’ve had a new tour/operations manager every year since GH left. Can’t keep anyone. 

And let’s not forget they’re in debt. To the point (and I don’t know how true this is) that another organization had to bail them out finals week due to the bus situation. they have 0 money even after they split from YEA! And have accrued more debt. 

her way of kicking anyone out of the board due to fighting and questioning her is just a wow factor. Yes they have by laws no they don’t care. 

and the volunteers are extremely unhappy and will not go back because of her. 

this new admin leadership is just crazy to think they can do this when they have 0 experience actually running a nonprofit sustaining it and keeping it cash flow positive. 

just frustrating watching this happen

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

58 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Wait … what … why? Off to Crown?

apparently not his decision

48 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Denise running the corps and organization was the stupidest decision ever. 

The CFO/COO being a police officer full time while making 65K from the organization is ridiculous. 

They’ve had a new tour/operations manager every year since GH left. Can’t keep anyone. 

And let’s not forget they’re in debt. To the point (and I don’t know how true this is) that another organization had to bail them out finals week due to the bus situation. they have 0 money even after they split from YEA! And have accrued more debt. 

her way of kicking anyone out of the board due to fighting and questioning her is just a wow factor. Yes they have by laws no they don’t care. 

this new admin leadership is just crazy to think they can do this when they have 0 experience actually running a nonprofit sustaining it and keeping it cash flow positive. 

don't forget her legal issues with the 27th stuff.

this could be the one thing that actually fully unifies the alumni

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow. Hearing a rumor that Darcie and Ron Lambert are gone. Cannot confirm, but I trust the source. 

Edited by fighterkit
Wrong name
  • Thanks 1

Traits typical of the misogynist:

1. He will zero in on a woman and choose her as his target. If a woman does better than him professionally, he feels terrible. 
  2. He will unknowingly treat women differently from men in workplace, allowing men various liberties for which he will criticize female colleagues or friends.
  3. He will be prepared (unconsciously) to use anything within his power to make women feel miserable
Edited by George Dixon
typo
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

given your own track record this is hilarious

Denise Bonfiglio is not the worst thing to ever happen to the Cadets.  Not by a long shot.

But she does seem to have too much of a superiority complex. 

This is a team sport.  She takes way too much credit for success that comes from the members themselves, and the design and instructional team.  

Is she driving people away?  I’ve seen this movie before.  I don’t want to see it again.

• Like 3