Staff Merry-go-round

Rennick students aren't 100% locks to be the next Rennick. (note: this is not an insult BTW. Not every Mike Krzyzewski player/assistant becomes the next Coach K. ya know?) But beyond the excellent pedigree, this new percussion team has a collective history within the Regiment family. This is the kind of "little" thing that can make the difference between a good fit and a great fit. 

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Rennick students aren't 100% locks to be the next Rennick. But in beyond pedigree, this new percussion team has a collective history within the Regiment family. This is the kind of "little" thing that can make the difference between a good fit and a great fit. 

They do have a pretty good track record with their work at Music City the last few years. And knowing these guys personally, they're a cut above. Super talented, smart team. They'll do great things.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lance said:

so we're 110 pages in...would anybody be willing to post a comprehensive list of changes?

I nominate Lance! 😬

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Is this good, bad, or just an observation?

doesnt seem bad to me. i liked their Guardians stuff