Staff Merry-go-round

4 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Literally what on earth on you talking about with this entire post? I criticized Phantom Regiment multiple times for bring the caption head and assistant caption head back in 2022. And I restated that stance right before the season when the victim posted again to facebook and the story resurfaced. I am in no way giving leniency to Blue Knights hiring this person - so clearly the opposite. I try to find reason in why BK would make this hire, but you don't like that. I don't feel the need to use bold language about it, so I guess you need to be critical of me.

The point of my post was that people were beating around the bush (being coy) on the weird BK hire, and I wanted to state it specifically for those that didn't know. "There are countless reasons why witnesses and survivors can't 'come out and say it.'" - I'm literally referring to just stating why the BK hire could be problematic, nothing to do with witnesses or survivors. You try to project onto those who don't want to use the exact same language that you do. So weird.

You did this same thing to me when you first started posted here, and I DM'd you to clarify my stance (where we actually completely agreed, but you felt the need to project). It would be best if you just block me, because this is too much. 

And again... I find her hire problematic. I don't feel the need to say "SOMEONE AT BLUE KNIGHTS SHOULD BE FIRED AND THE CORPS SHOULD FOLD BECAUSE OF THIS." I find it weird that she was hired. I find that sufficient.

No need to be coy Roy ($0.02 to Paul Simon)

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 1:42 PM, scheherazadesghost said:

Oof, that consultant list. Have fun with that. Wishing the marching members the best.

giphy.gif

I love how her profile says she “decided” to march at another corps after 4 years with PR and her last being guard captain. 

She was forced out. She caused so many problems as guard captain that it kept the entire guard fighting with each other the entire season. They were glad to see her go. 

I have no idea why she was allowed back other than they were probably desperate to find someone to fill the guard caption head spot. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I love how her profile says she “decided” to march at another corps after 4 years with PR and her last being guard captain. 

She was forced out. She caused so many problems as guard captain that it kept the entire guard fighting with each other the entire season. They were glad to see her go. 

I have no idea why she was allowed back other than they were probably desperate to find someone to fill the guard caption head spot. 

How many people have we seen "pursue other opportunities" or "retire"? Looks a lot better than kicked out, turned a blind eye, or got caught doing something wrong.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Literally what on earth on you talking about with this entire post? I criticized Phantom Regiment multiple times for bring the caption head and assistant caption head back in 2022. And I restated that stance right before the season when the victim posted again to facebook and the story resurfaced. I am in no way giving leniency to Blue Knights hiring this person - so clearly the opposite. I try to find reason in why BK would make this hire, but you don't like that. I don't feel the need to use bold language about it, so I guess you need to be critical of me.

The point of my post was that people were beating around the bush (being coy) on the weird BK hire, and I wanted to state it specifically for those that didn't know. "There are countless reasons why witnesses and survivors can't 'come out and say it.'" - I'm literally referring to just stating why the BK hire could be problematic, nothing to do with witnesses or survivors. You try to project onto those who don't want to use the exact same language that you do. So weird.

There's a difference between projection and advocacy. Projection would be my saying you're an abuser for using the language you did or that you should be banned for using it. I didn't say that and definitely don't even remotely believe it. Advocacy necessitates clarity of language. When others aren't using that language (which is very common outside of this industry among other advocates,) I point it out. That's not projection.

13 hours ago, kdaddy said:

You did this same thing to me when you first started posted here, and I DM'd you to clarify my stance (where we actually completely agreed, but you felt the need to project). It would be best if you just block me, because this is too much. 

And again... I find her hire problematic. I don't feel the need to say "SOMEONE AT BLUE KNIGHTS SHOULD BE FIRED AND THE CORPS SHOULD FOLD BECAUSE OF THIS." I find it weird that she was hired. I find that sufficient.

I apologize then. I'm not intentionally targeting you and never intended for you to feel that way. I understand why you do. I won't bother you again.

8 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

There's a difference between projection and advocacy. Projection would be my saying you're an abuser for using the language you did or that you should be banned for using it. I didn't say that and definitely don't even remotely believe it. Advocacy necessitates clarity of language. When others aren't using that language (which is very common outside of this industry among other advocates,) I point it out. That's not projection.

I apologize then. I'm not intentionally targeting you and never intended for you to feel that way. I understand why you do. I won't bother you again.

I actually think y'all are in agreement. Maybe the opposite of "talking past each other"?  🤔🤷‍♂️

• Like 2