Staff Merry-go-round

59 minutes ago, SJugster said:

word around town that Rob wont be returning... not sure if its true but that's the word

also heard who will be replacing but, again its just rumor

This is the place for rumors correct?

It sure is! Let the rumors fly. 

5 hours ago, Hirsbrunner said:

Scv Vis staff (instructional) almost full overhaul potentially.

Announced Conrad Isenhour as the Visual Caption Manager. Most vis instructional names from last season no longer listed on the website. 

Good. Their visual programs have been so lackluster ever since Gaines came on board 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Good. Their visual programs have been so lackluster ever since Gaines came on board 

I hope that Conrad can be an upgrade, but from what I heard about him at Crossmen and the member treatment last season I fear it is not. 

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Pretty sure Gains had much to do with SCV’s championship show in 2018 - one of my personal favorites of all time and certainly not lackluster. I appreciate their new recent territory discovery, even if 2022 wasn’t my thing. 

26 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

What happened at Crossmen?

I had heard from members that he was trying to get members to march and rehearse on injuries that they should have been sitting out for. I also heard he said we are in a post technique world and didn't bother to teach technique

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Gaines is still the Visual Designer, I’m pretty sure it’s still his show. Just a revamp of the instructional side of things.