Staff Merry-go-round

Speak for yourself. After 10 years and 12,000+ posts, I think we all have enough information to make our own judgments about "Cappy's" content. 

EDIT: **This should not be read as me being in agreement with cappybara on this issue, or necessarily any others.** :lol:

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, musicteacher said:

Gaines "boarderline boring?" Cappy, the ease with which you can be so judgmental about a highly creative and influential is breathtaking. We should all take your opinion for what it is worth -- at most, very little.

Sounds like you're in love with him because others agreed it's boring but you keep going back to him. Could only tell you one set since Gaines took over that I remember in SCV drill and that was the horn snap company front. Go back to les mis or spark of invention and those were memorable.

And back to staffing topic

Edited by BlueStainGlass
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Good. Their visual programs have been so lackluster ever since Gaines came on board 

I'm pretty sure SCV 2018 begs to differ.

On the other hand, you don't like Goodfella's pizzeria, so that lines up with this opinion.

🤣

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1