Staff Merry-go-round

34 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

When comments are being labeled with positive reactions and being called OT means there's a disagreement about the subject matter of the thread. That's where mods come in.

mods come in when the report button is hit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You and others are off-topic but this is a gruesome annual thread so some if us find the diversions appealing.

• Thanks 1

My opinion, for what it’s worth, is yes, we’ve wandered into the land of off topic. But … that is the evolution of almost every thread on DCP.

Still, There have been a gazzilion threads on corps funding on the boards, maybe this topic can spin off and be the gazzlion plus one thread. So maybe we can return to the actual topic … staff moving from one corps to another or simply leaving the activity. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

My opinion, for what it’s worth, is yes, we’ve wandered into the land of off topic. But … that is the evolution of almost every thread on every board on the 'net.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

So is weber coming to the Cavaliers or not?

2 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

So is weber coming to the Cavaliers or not?

I loved Weber's work with SCV. However, those were the days of drill heavy visual designs. Surely he can adapt to an emphasis on staging first and drill second. But the Cavies just let go of a guy who gets modern DCI "drill," and demonstrated it tremendously from 2016-2019 (and maybe even 2022 also), so I'm not sure what Cavies are expecting to get.

• Like 1