Staff Merry-go-round

Looks like phantom regiment is replacing the entire corps leadership staff. 

https://regiment.org/now-hiring-operations-manager/?fbclid=IwAR1SF_UMCYHNiCxh8kshlpgN1HSaA9VWsd7gMfSlGoht5HoIJ_HRryk3Kvs

1 hour ago, mcjordansc said:

Yeah, something with the all male corps. They're, they're - you can push them, because, uh it's all male. I-it's not that, uh, uh, uhm I'm trying to think of a way to say it. You can push them with clear direct information because they're male. I don't know. It's a different kind of thing.

I remember that.  Smdh. 

41 minutes ago, rcawth said:

Office staff. Not corps leadership

They’re looking for a corps director and a tour director…. As the entire admin corps team will not be returning in 2023

THATS corps leadership…

Edited by lifeisaround

34 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

They’re looking for a corps director and a tour director…. As the entire admin corps team will not be returning in 2023

THATS corps leadership…

The link I clicked on says they are looking for an operations manager.  And there is nothing on the website about their CEO leaving.

There is a difference between people leaving  or just moving on and being replaced.   Operstions manager is a tough job and probably not that well paying, you do it for a year or 2 get beat up then move on to something else. On the Corps Director job this year was it was filled by two very experienced volunteers that I am sure the board would have liked to keep for a long time, however corps directing is very time consuming and does not have near the security or benefits of a good school system teaching job.    People with families have a tough time spending all summer on a bus.   I am fairly certain that Jay and Dwight will be involved in Regiment leadership in some way for years to come so that is not a shift in leadership for the corps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lance said:

The link just talks about hiring an operations manager.  Where is the info on other staff?

https://regiment.org/now-hiring-operations-manager/

https://regiment.org/now-hiring-drum-corps-director/

With these two postings, you can see the admin of the corps is completely changing, which isn't a negative thing, it just is 

Edited by lifeisaround

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

The link I clicked on says they are looking for an operations manager.  And there is nothing on the website about their CEO leaving.

CEO not corps leadership