Staff Merry-go-round

1 minute ago, kdaddy said:

Uhhhh, not to point out the obvious, but nobody suggested you can't like or dislike something. I'm not suggesting consensus in 2008 or you in 2022 are "right or wrong." My point was that fans thought him boring bitd, and I pointed out another anecdote that happens to be more recent. 

My point being that a few posters on DCP do not represent an entire fan base, though we like to think we do.

• Haha 1

Wait, so the Cavaliers are hiring someone who chose-to-resign-before-being-fired from WCU for hazing (and other problematic behavior)!?!?

This is disappointing and infuriating.

Abuse and bad behavior is so woven into the core of Drum Corps that I’m doubting if the activity can ever truly become a safe place for members   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Wait, so the Cavaliers are hiring someone who chose-to-resign-before-being-fired from WCU for hazing (and other problematic behavior)!?!?

Abuse and bad behavior is so woven into the core of Drum Corps that I’m doubting if the activity can ever truly become a safe place for members   

He did the hazing???

1 minute ago, gbass598 said:

I'm so confused. 

Me too. That’s why I’m asking. 

24 minutes ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Who are you talking about?

6 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Well there you have it! Someone discussing you on Drum Corps Planet is a blackball from having a job...who knew? 

Amazing response, as though I suggested anything of the sort. I was literally providing information and offered zero opinion about the situation. 

• Thanks 1