Staff Merry-go-round

14 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

I hope they come back strong competitively as well as being a safe place for the members to flourish. Their 2021 show set them up well for a finals placement had they not sat out 2022. 

Looking forward to seeing new names on actual touring staff. That will be a huge indicator on lessons learned. Especially since so many design/caption leader roles remain unchanged. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Zakhad Utah said:

Contrast this year Troopers versus SCV.. EVERYONE understood form the first performance what the oil drums and derrick were about.  With SCV it was a big ??  As coolish looking as the multiple formations were with those rickety props, no one saw their final use coming AT ALL.  Those last several weeks when they unveiled the closer were truly mindblowing.  Knowing now that the same props the kids were climbing way up on were also hinged for splitting out makes my eyes cross  LOL!  I do know that between SCV, Phantom, and Cavvies some of those kids were getting HELLA workouts on those props. 

Nearly a month after finals, I still havent heard anyone give me (or many others) some other-than-nonsensical explanation of the "Giant Orange Cat Toy" Crown used this year.

Can I ask what this has to do with “Staffing”?

2 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Can I ask what this has to do with “Staffing”?

sorry I was referencing al the prop discussion.. I just saw about 30 secs ago that it had been split out.  I'm trying to go back thru this whole thread to not miss somethign major and end up sticking my foot in my mouth.

8 minutes ago, Zakhad Utah said:

sorry I was referencing al the prop discussion.. I just saw about 30 secs ago that it had been split out.  I'm trying to go back thru this whole thread to not miss somethign major and end up sticking my foot in my mouth.

No harm. No foul. At least you weren’t talking about food! 😉
There’s lot’s to discuss on DCP!

Edited by Sutasaurus

41 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:
2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

When Spirit mistakenly posted a few weeks ago, was Michael Martin the announced brass arranger?

Yes

But this time they did add him as the brass caption supervisor