Staff Merry-go-round

Per his instagram. Conrad, Crossmen VCH, is out. 

On 9/10/2022 at 5:23 PM, ZTWright said:

He's talking about Matt Harloff. Not sure why Craiga is so scared to name names. Not like he's going to find out where Craiga lives...

I know he’s talking about Harloff.  But from what I’ve seen, Klesch carries more weight so I’m having a hard time believing Harloff could exert enough influence for Hannum to leave.  I think he was just ready to retire.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

I know he’s talking about Harloff.  But from what I’ve seen, Klesch carries more weight so I’m having a hard time believing Harloff could exert enough influence for Hannum to leave.  I think he was just ready to retire.

I should add though, Craiga likely has as much or more knowledge as I do.  It just wasn’t my impression during my bit of interaction.

Jeremy Hunt: Visual Designer
John Leonard: Color Guard Caption Supervisor
Markell Allen: Color Guard Designer and Choreographer
Angie Mayhue: Color Guard Caption Manager and Choreographer

New team at the Cavaliers

13 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

You and I don’t see eye to eye on many things, and that’s okay. But my humor was directed at the topic and not the corps. 
Could you please let Ream know too?

Thanks!

i saw. i joke about all corps evenly.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DrummerParent said:

I know you knew, we all knew, I just wanted to put it out in the open. Lol. Based on rehearsals I've been to, Harloff was actually quite a bit more reserved than I thought he would be considering Brass seemed to be the focus for Crown. I truly don't think Harloff "rules the roost" in Fort Mills.

4 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

I'm a Jeremy Hunt fan.

But again, much like with the music and program announcement last week, I don't see this announcent as an upgrade.

5 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

For the guard folks, both were members of Crown, then Boston, and also Pride of Cincinnati. Some young folks coming in to head up the guard caption, both with a TON of performance talent. I believe both are on staff with POC now (and Mayhue formerly/currently on Boston's staff?). Will be interesting to see how they do in these roles.