Phantom Regiment 2023

1 hour ago, Hrothgar15 said:

What was the last finalist show without props? I honestly can’t remember. 

Funnily enough, I believe the last corps to make finals without using any props was Phantom in 2017; that may need to be fact checked though, just a tidbit I heard one time.

3 hours ago, Continental said:
3 hours ago, SJugster said:

Btw @Continentalif I wanted to throw smoke at PR for this last year it wouldn't be about the props. 

Then what are you throwing smoke at SJugster? Please enlighten us. We’re talking 2023 not 2021.

• Like 2

I was talking about 2022 and running into props.  There are things (not guard related) that I want changed for 2023.

I wont be talking about anything that happened in 2021 besides winning the Fan Favorite and how much i loved the show on the field.

8 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

What was the last finalist show without props? I honestly can’t remember. 

I hear ya. I don’t have to like them. 

Keep JD Shaw! The Regiment sound returned this year and it was nice to hear. And keep Bob Smith to clean the drill.

• Like 8

Any update as to when we should expect new hires to be announced? I find it hard to believe that Phantom would create vacancies without having a pretty good idea of who will be filling them

41 minutes ago, college-phan said:

Any update as to when we should expect new hires to be announced? I find it hard to believe that Phantom would create vacancies without having a pretty good idea of who will be filling them

Since 2017, corps are not permitted to announce staffing changes (coming or going) until after Labor Day. Every announcement so far has been personally shared by individuals on social media.

• Thanks 1