Phantom Regiment 2023

4 hours ago, college-phan said:

Any update as to when we should expect new hires to be announced? I find it hard to believe that Phantom would create vacancies without having a pretty good idea of who will be filling them

Last year Club 56 members found out about changes coming in the middle of September. 

If you are interested in supporting them financially, Club 56 is really nice. We find out about some things early, we are in on Zoom meetings with the CEO and leadership team, we see videos of the corps before anyone else. It has really improved over the years. Robin heads it up and does a fantastic job. 

Edited by PRomoter
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, PRomoter said:

Last year Club 56 members found out about changes coming in the middle of September. 

If you are interested in supporting them financially, Club 56 is really nice. We find out about some things early, we are in on Zoom meetings with the CEO and leadership team, we see videos of the corps before anyone else. It has really improved over the years. Robin heads it up and does a fantastic job. 

Robin is a godsend! I applaud the entire BOD for getting the train on the right track. Kudos!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

Robin is a godsend! I applaud the entire BOD for getting the train on the right track. Kudos!

Wonder if there has been any movement in hiring a new director to replace the Cohen brothers?

16 hours ago, PRomoter said:

Wonder if there has been any movement in hiring a new director to replace the Cohen brothers?

I've heard some buzz but nothing at all definitive or something I'm confident in enough to report. Regardless,  I can't imagine that there's a shortage of people that would be interested in the position. Phantom is probably in the best shape it's been in a decade. Whoever takes the job could very easily glide into a competitive golden age if they're lucky and existing trends continue. 

1 hour ago, college-phan said:

I've heard some buzz but nothing at all definitive or something I'm confident in enough to report. Regardless,  I can't imagine that there's a shortage of people that would be interested in the position. Phantom is probably in the best shape it's been in a decade. Whoever takes the job could very easily glide into a competitive golden age if they're lucky and existing trends continue. 

Feels so good to say and hear those positive statements, doesn’t it? 😃

17 minutes ago, PRomoter said:

Feels so good to say and hear those positive statements, doesn’t it? 😃

You have no idea haha! Between Phantom and the sports teams I follow, I was starting to think my support was a jinx. I’m beyond ecstatic to see Phantom proving me wrong!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, college-phan said:

You have no idea haha! Between Phantom and the sports teams I follow, I was starting to think my support was a jinx. I’m beyond ecstatic to see Phantom proving me wrong!

Curious what teams you follow😂 but anyways, I’m definitely rooting for Phantom, it’s tough not to, but it is also important for supporters to ensure that the org does right by its members as they continue to ascend, if they do right by them, it’ll reflect in their performances🔥🔥

On 8/14/2022 at 9:25 AM, regimentlvr said:

I’m hoping for staff stability, with maybe a brilliant visual mind addition to take PR to the top 5. Also would like more content from the color guard. 

Phantom was my favorite corps this summer!

pleas to the staff and administration of the Rrgiment for 2023…

Continue your fan friendly approach to show selection and presentation

Continue to keep the program as gimmick free as possible

These are the reasons you had fans loving you and eating out of the palm of your hands. The membership will never forget thousands of fans cheering crazy for them every time they performed 

This will always be more important than a placement. 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 5

i enjoyed the show...2 in a row no one died! can we go for 3?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1