Phantom Regiment 2023

3 hours ago, RebelGTP said:

I noticed the absence of a lot of shows that Phantom regularly performed at in the past, and either they do not hold the show there anymore or the corps itself is not going.  This list includes Minneapolis/Rochester, Lafayette (LA at Cajun Field - corps hasn't been here for many years), Houston like you mentioned, Meadowlands in NJ, Rock Hill/Charlotte, and I am a bit surprised that the WV show has been moved to Huntington... Overall, the schedule just doesn't feel as full as it did in the past and the big surprise in my eyes is that Lawrence, MA show... I mean, the corps has been in New England before but for more than just one show and swinging back into PA like this year...

Lack of New England shows doesn’t help when DCI has lost all its NY shows. 

10 hours ago, RebelGTP said:

I noticed the absence of a lot of shows that Phantom regularly performed at in the past, and either they do not hold the show there anymore or the corps itself is not going.  This list includes Minneapolis/Rochester, Lafayette (LA at Cajun Field - corps hasn't been here for many years), Houston like you mentioned, Meadowlands in NJ, Rock Hill/Charlotte, and I am a bit surprised that the WV show has been moved to Huntington... Overall, the schedule just doesn't feel as full as it did in the past and the big surprise in my eyes is that Lawrence, MA show... I mean, the corps has been in New England before but for more than just one show and swinging back into PA like this year...

One strange point to my personal travels is that the corps is going to Hattiesburg, a place that I personally haven't been to in over 11 years. The corps was there in 2013 in the months after the tornado but I wasn't on tour for that show... I want to see how the university/town have recovered from the twister...

Either way, I'll feel fulfilled with the season beyond seeing the show as long as I can get a burger at Whataburger and/or In-N-Out, some hot chicken in Murfreesboro, and to stop in at a Buc-ee's either in Texas or one of the other states they've expanded to prior to them building the planned store near Madison, WI...

I recommend downloading the whataburger app to keep up with their menu. They change out their limited edition meals often.

It kinda disappoints me. Phantom has been one of my favorite corps since I started getting into DCI. Seeing "On Air" on ESPN in 07 was incredible. I remember finding their whole show on a MySpace page and I would jam out to it (same as Cavies, Bluecoats, and BK 07 shows) while I did my homework in high school. My closest friends are Phantom fans and they haven't been to a dci show in awhile because they aren't coming to Houston. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I recommend downloading the whataburger app to keep up with their menu. They change out their limited edition meals often.

It kinda disappoints me. Phantom has been one of my favorite corps since I started getting into DCI. Seeing "On Air" on ESPN in 07 was incredible. I remember finding their whole show on a MySpace page and I would jam out to it (same as Cavies, Bluecoats, and BK 07 shows) while I did my homework in high school. My closest friends are Phantom fans and they haven't been to a dci show in awhile because they aren't coming to Houston. 

No whataburger. Yes everything else! 

On 5/25/2023 at 1:06 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

You and your anti-whataburger lol!!!!!

OMG, I've given it plenty of chances. My brother, who like even the crappiest of food like Rally's, Hates it.

Is Regiment going to be at the show you're attending?

Edited by jjeffeory

12 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

OMG, I've given it plenty of chance. My brother, who like even the crappiest of food like Rally's, Hayes it.

Is Regiment going to be at the show you're attending?

More for me then lol!!!!!

No, Regiment isn't performing in Tomball. I'm pretty bummed about it.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hahahaha! It's going to be ok

That’s what the Glenn Close character in “Fatal Attraction” said. On off, on off, on off.