Phantom Regiment 2023

11 minutes ago, SJugster said:

The props caused multiple injuries  due to exactly this. They were not small or easy to push around and missing dots caused people to run into the prop (like a tenor and bass did in finals). Ex: The bass drum that had to be helped off the field at the end of the year was due to exactly this (he hit them multiple times).

Me being "old school", most props are just in the way and don't really help the show IMO. I didn't mind these props IF they could have made them less intrusive and difficult to move around. 

Seriously? That’s awful and pretty unacceptable 

I hate props. Feels like 85% of them are out there for groups just because it’s expected, not because it adds much to the show. 

I have high hopes that last 3 years will keep retention high. From what I’ve heard, the MM’s were young this year, so a high return would mean things only improve going forward. 

Design staff shake up would be a positive step with all the junk causing distraction this year. That’s the last thing they need. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Seriously? That’s awful and pretty unacceptable 

I read a story on the internet today about how the Lock Ness Monster will have to move elsewhere to find food because of global warming, and that this will be when it is finally discovered.  

I read it on the internet, so I suspect it's true. 

I usually wait for multiple credible sources before believing what I read. 

Edited by Continental
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Continental said:

Please provide proof that this is what caused him to appear to have an injury.  

I talked to him directly. I talked with him after it happened once in McKinney Tx. He explained the move and when he hit it (the closer at the 50). 

24 minutes ago, Continental said:

Can you please indicate what junk you are referring to.  

The abusive language toward a mm I have heard about all year. I know this goes on, but it shouldn’t be from instructors. Shouldn’t be from anyone, but until we live a more tolerant world…

Edited by PRomoter
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Continental said:

I read a story on the internet today about how the Lock Ness Monster will have to move elsewhere to find food because of global warming, and that this will be when it is finally discovered.  

I read it on the internet, so I suspect it's true. 

I usually wait for multiple credible sources before believing what I read. 

Weird how vehemently you’re defending those stupid props 

• Like 1