Phantom Regiment 2023

38 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i enjoyed the show...2 in a row no one died! can we go for 3?

I really thought the one guy was going to die when he was being tossed around by the guard. It looked like a mafia beat down scene. 

And do we get to count the Spartacus show as 1 death or 2 deaths?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Oh did I forget a death? I haven't watched that show in many a moon. OH YES! The female guard member? Doesn't Spartacus also kill a gladiator or something in the opening act? I need to go back and watch that show. 

6 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Oh did I forget a death? I haven't watched that show in many a moon. OH YES! The female guard member? Doesn't Spartacus also kill a gladiator or something in the opening act? I need to go back and watch that show. 

Yes, yes, and YES!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I really thought the one guy was going to die when he was being tossed around by the guard. It looked like a mafia beat down scene. 

And do we get to count the Spartacus show as 1 death or 2 deaths?

I believe it was “The Mosh Pit scene” remember, they’ve modernized.😁

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Ah, yes, I should have said more than 3.  

I guess I’m just gonna have to go back and watch it a bunch of times to make sure I catch them all.  😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Now that I think about it…the body count was 4. Spartacus kills one of his fellow slaves, next up Varinia Spartacus’ main squeeze, then Spartacus is offed, and finally the Will Pitts character get’s the shaft.

But if you count the number of people in the audience who were slain by the performance at finals…that number goes waaaaay up.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

Now that I think about it…the body count was 4. Spartacus kills one of his fellow slaves, next up Varinia Spartacus’ main squeeze, then Spartacus is offed, and finally the Will Pitts character get’s the shaft.

But if you count the number of people in the audience who were slain by the performance at finals…that number goes waaaaay up.

I’ve always thought the war scene should have had an extended director’s cut, where, at the end, the entire corps is lying on the ground dead, except for Spartacus and the DM. Then, the two of them match skill and wit in an all out, no holds barred, fight to the death using only the baton and a yarn mallet, both of which were hidden inside secret compartments. The loser is then fed to the Blue Devils, 0.125% at a time. Now that’s what I call entertainment!

Edited by PRomoter
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Wasn't that Phrygia, his wife?

4 hours ago, Continental said:

Wasn't that Phrygia, his wife?

Shhhhhh! Phrygia wasn’t supposed to know about Varinia, but wait! Maybe she did….

• Haha 2