Blue Devils in the Details 2023

6 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Sadly that romantic view of the "Golden State" is no longer our reality.  A dystopian show on exploding homeless population, increasing crime, feces laden streets, awful schools, and high taxes would be more accurate but unentertaining. 

What about a show that juxtaposes the two images.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Proud of your son @Chief Guns

Thanks brother! My son just told me he is going to audition for BD in a few months. Let's see what happens. He has a couple of corps destinations, but he is going for BD. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Sadly that romantic view of the "Golden State" is no longer our reality.  A dystopian show on exploding homeless population, increasing crime, feces laden streets, awful schools, and high taxes would be more accurate but unentertaining. 

sounds like a GE dud lol

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Thanks brother! My son just told me he is going to audition for BD in a few months. Let's see what happens. He has a couple of corps destinations, but he is going for BD. 

We are all pulling for him!

• Like 3

Just now, DWW11 said:

We are all pulling for him!

Thanks sister! He is planning to audition for a couple of other WC corps as well to include Boston. But BD is at the top. 

Not sure how many openings BD will have at Contra. Word is the Devils have a lot of returnees for 2023. 

But you never know until you try. 

I will keep BD Nation posted thru out the Fall and Winter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Thanks sister! He is planning to audition for a couple of other WC corps as well to include Boston. But BD is at the top. 

Not sure how many openings BD will have at Contra. Word is the Devils have a lot of returnees for 2023. 

But you never know until you try. 

I will keep BD Nation posted thru out the Fall and Winter. 

Best wishes for his audition! Now, sometimes parents have to lay out the hard truths, so will you be the one to break it tol him that, if he makes BD, and they win again, that it has been decreed by some here that it absolutely, completely. without doubt will not be counted as a 3-peat? 😜🙄😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/15/2022 at 9:09 PM, Chief Guns said:

Facts!! College football top 25 poll came out earlier today, had to listen to my buddy cry for like 30min because Alabama is ranked #1. 

Quickly reminded me that the ABBD mentality exist everywhere. 

You & your buddy may enjoy this.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You & your buddy may enjoy this.

Ok that was hilarious! I am a USC Trojan fan so I didn't have a dog in the fight lol. But my buddy is a Ole Miss fan so I am definitely sending this to him LMAO. 

• Haha 1