Blue Devils in the Details 2023

a trbute to the best of ScoJo bustin moves

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Reminds me of what Wiley Coyote looks like flattened on a road after one of his schemes backfired 

We can say alot about the Coyote, but his loyalties to ACME is to be commended. He singlehandedly kept that company from going under lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BDC is so dang cute. They make you want to run out there on the field and squeeze their little cheeks. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If they run true to form, the B corps will announce next week, and the A corps two weeks from today????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, resipsaloquitur said:

logo.png

Speaking of ACME, BDC show theme just dropped, which is really an 80s throwback ala 98.5 KOME radio:

Guns N Roses WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Toto AFRICA 

Survivor EYE OF THE TIGER

I was going to comment using the old KOME catch phrase, but since this is a youth activity...

Edited by flugelswerebugels
inapropriate content for this thread
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

BDC is so dang cute. They make you want to run out there on the field and squeeze their little cheeks. 

Hilarious story.............

Last year at the Yucaipa Ca Open Class show. My son was marching for Gold, and BDC had this tiny little guy playing trumpet, kid was barely 3 ft tall, but he was a rockstar, and he knew it!

Anyhow, so later in the evening the BDC kids walked past the Gold truck, and the Gold kids starts giving them high fives and praises. My son in his excitement accidently gives little guy a "Grown Man" high five, sends the kid flying like ten feet LMAO. 

My son felt so bad. I had to remind him that he was nearly 250lbs, while little guy was like 250 grams LMAO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

If they run true to form, the B corps will announce next week, and the A corps two weeks from today????

Yes Ma'am! That sounds about right. 

BD A-corps has move-ins to Wyoming University next Friday on the 26th. So that lines up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

How could anyone not like BDC??

Even the most hardcore of the ABBD crowd doesn't pick on BDC. They have the decency to wait 8-9 years until the kids reach the A-corps..................THEN they start bashing them. 

• Like 3