Blue Devils in the Details 2023

The rep has the “SHOWSTOPPER” kind of quality and variety that I think will result in this one being more of a crowd fav than say past year’s shows, not that BD hasn’t had some iconic pop-culture kind of material before in their shows, they really are making sure many folks get on board from the very beginning of their show, this summer is gonna be a crazy one👀 fantastic opening material, lovely ballad selection, and it doesn’t look like they’re going to lose any steam and momentum with what they have to finish out the show😮 still a little bit of original works left to be heard, along with other corps(Boston with quite a bit of original works) so it’s safe to say the full product isn’t yet known for some!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

The rep has the “SHOWSTOPPER” kind of quality and variety that I think will result in this one being more of a crowd fav than say past year’s shows, not that BD hasn’t had some iconic pop-culture kind of material before in their shows, they really are making sure many folks get on board from the very beginning of their show, this summer is gonna be a crazy one👀 fantastic opening material, lovely ballad selection, and it doesn’t look like they’re going to lose any steam and momentum with what they have to finish out the show😮 still a little bit of original works left to be heard, along with other corps(Boston with quite a bit of original works) so it’s safe to say the full product isn’t yet known for some!

Looking at the sheer number of comments, it got the attention of the JoJo fandome which if you know something about anime and manga is huge

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, resipsaloquitur said:

Looking at the sheer number of comments, it got the attention of the JoJo fandome which if you know something about anime and manga is huge

Very true. It will be interesting when the season premier, knowing no matter what BD does, there will always be those who is going to crap on BD Lol. I really want All corps to come out smoking hot, especially the top 6, Yeah but all corps, making BD summer an harder fight to even win. Regardless of being a BD homer, I want to see fierce competition from beginning till the end. With BD coming out on top of course Lol.

• Like 4

Exactly two weeks until the Final Boss gives us our first look at the 2023 show! 

LFG!! DO IT UP DEVILS!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Exactly two weeks until the Final Boss gives us our first look at the 2023 show! 

LFG!! DO IT UP DEVILS!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!! Indeed..

Counting down the days waiting for the reveal. I promise myself to not peek at any spring training videos of The Devils that might be available, not even the preview show, only the music. I want that first impression on July 1st.

The music is what i want to hear so badly, with the exception of the two original pieces are not yet known, the arrangements; of that grand sweeping, cinematic big hit of, Caves by Cody fry. To the very fun, high energetic Jojo Jojo Bizarre Adventure pieces, and that heavenly ethereal, layered beautiful ballad of, Joni Mitchelle. With keeping the momentum of the high energetic, electric flow with, Tesseract, a transition to touching the pass with, Incident in Jazz, and closing out with another grand cinematic, amazing fanfare of, Grand Canyon Fanfare. Been listening to a playlist of the show rep, also with few other reps of corps. Really thrilling season.

Happy DCI 2023 Spring training season

Hell Will Be Empty Again and THE DEVILS WILL BE HERE!

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!

GO MANDARINS!!! @Chief Guns

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/27/2023 at 12:17 AM, Vidal28Rdg said:

I think this is quite possibly the longest single sentence ever written on DCP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, craiga said:

I think this is quite possibly the longest single sentence ever written on DCP.

Guys, listen...to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion, without being sentimental, of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say whatsoever.

:spitting:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Guys, listen...to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion, without being sentimental, of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say whatsoever.

:spitting:

Maybe plagiarism on your part? 

• Like 2