Blue Devils in the Details 2023

8 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

DO IT UP DEVILS!! Indeed..

Counting down the days waiting for the reveal. I promises myself to not peak at any spring training videos of The Devils that might be available, not even the preview show, only the music. I want that first impression on July 1st.

The music is what i want to hear so badly, with the exception of the two original pieces are not yet known, the arrangements; of that grand sweeping, cinematic big hit of, Caves by Cody fry. To the very fun, high energetic Jojo Jojo Bizarre Adventure pieces, and that heavenly ethereal, layered beautiful ballad of, Joni Mitchelle. With keeping the momentum of the high energetic, electric flow with, Tesseract, a transition to touching the pass with, Incident in Jazz, and closing out with another grand cinematic, amazing fanfare of, Grand Canyon Fanfare. Been listening to a playlist of the show rep, also with few other reps of corps. Really thrilling season.

Happy DCI 2023 Spring training season

Hell Will Be Empty Again and THE DEVILS WILL BE HERE!

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!

GO MANDARINS!!! @Chief Guns

The music this year is going to be insane. Right when I thought they couldn't top Moon River and Tank, BD once again says "Hold my beer."

• Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 12:01 PM, resipsaloquitur said:

Looking at the sheer number of comments, it got the attention of the JoJo fandome which if you know something about anime and manga is huge

I don't know what "JoJo", "anime" and "manga" is.  Do I need to in order to enjoy Concord's show???

16 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I don't know what "JoJo", "anime" and "manga" is.  Do I need to in order to enjoy Concord's show???

No,

A lot of the music in that stuff is old brassy, jazzy-sounding stuff that you'd likely listen to anyway.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2023 at 7:03 AM, keystone3ply said:

Guys, listen...to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion, without being sentimental, of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say whatsoever.

:spitting:

stop beating around the bush...tell us what you really think...:)

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2023 at 7:03 AM, keystone3ply said:

Guys, listen...to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion, without being sentimental, of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say whatsoever.

:spitting:

Your typical Linkedin post 😉

On 6/4/2023 at 5:43 PM, Chief Guns said:

The music this year is going to be insane. Right when I thought they couldn't top Moon River and Tank, BD once again says "Hold my beer."

She did this cover long after her original  studio version. Her vocal more mature and a richer tone.

The Original Studio version:

Love Both.. There are other covers out there that are just as immaculate. Like the one that Scott shared on Instagram.

• Like 2