Blue Devils in the Details 2023

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Ok that was hilarious! I am a USC Trojan fan so I didn't have a dog in the fight lol. But my buddy is a Ole Miss fan so I am definitely sending this to him LMAO. 

My California relatives call USC the ‘University of Spoiled Children’.  So, what do you think of USC heading to the Big 10? My other (than LSU) school is Purdue; and I will say that nothing evokes the pastoral Midwest quite like Venice Beach, CA.   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

My California relatives call USC the ‘University of Spoiled Children’.  So, what do you think of USC heading to the Big 10? My other (than LSU) school is Purdue; and I will say that nothing evokes the pastoral Midwest quite like Venice Beach, CA.   

I grew up in the hood about a 15 min walk from USC campus in South Central LA. It was always funny to me that you have that rich private school, right in the heart of one of the worst areas in America lol. But the campus is gorgeous though. 

I am all for USC going to the Big Ten. If USC/UCLA stays in the Pac-12, they make roughly $25M annually. Big Ten is going to pay them nearly $100M when this new TV deal comes thru with Fox and I believe CBS too. 

If I was USC/UCLA, I would have bounced on the Pac-12 too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I grew up in the hood about a 15 min walk from USC campus in South Central LA. I

What do you call a husband and wife in L.A. where one is a USC grad and the other is UCLA??

An interracial marriage.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

What do you call a husband and wife in L.A. where one is a USC grad and the other is UCLA??

An interracial marriage.

I have been to dozens of Trojans/Bruins games. And you see that ALL THE TIME! Families are split down the middle. Father/Son, Mother/Daughter, Husband/Wife, etc. Lol.

28 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I have been to dozens of Trojans/Bruins games. And you see that ALL THE TIME! Families are split down the middle. Father/Son, Mother/Daughter, Husband/Wife, etc. Lol.

"Cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Just an appreciation post.  While the rest of DCP discusses staff changes and necessary improvements, it is always nice that BD just keeps rolling along!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DWW11 said:

Just an appreciation post.  While the rest of DCP discusses staff changes and necessary improvements, it is always nice that BD just keeps rolling along!

Blue Devils are the model of consistency.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

it'll be fun to hear "we only know three notes" more often on tv 😛

• Haha 2