The Cavaliers 2023

7 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I can't be the only one pumped about Richard Sausado doing some original composing for The Cavaliers again. 

Crazy as it may seem.... this will be the first season that I get to hear his work live... on The Cavaliers staff. This is going to be fantastic!

Oh I’m pumped. Let’s not forget who the Cavaliers were under the great Saucedos original works…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Is there anyone able to sneak into practice? I need some insight on them lol!!!

My CMM is mum about the show, but you can go into practise. I might this weekend!

They're getting close to being done with Section 1. I heard Bluecoats are finished with their first section, and Boston is done with their 3rd.

I’m just patiently (or not) waiting for them to release the rep!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

My CMM is mum about the show, but you can go into practise. I might this weekend!

They're getting close to being done with Section 1. I heard Bluecoats are finished with their first section, and Boston is done with their 3rd.

Gotcha. Huh, Boston is kinda far along.

I'm also pumped that Sausado is back. I finally get to hear his work with The Cavaliers live. This is going to be fantastic.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Gotcha. Huh, Boston is kinda far along.

I'm also pumped that Sausado is back. I finally get to hear his work with The Cavaliers live. This is going to be fantastic.

David Starnes is a top flight addition as well. The skill of the staff is certainly there. I feel that the skill of the members will be there too. It's just a matter of them figuring out the "new world" order of "process". And they are all old salts at this. I'm not even cautiously optimistic. I'm just optimistic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

David Starnes is a top flight addition as well. The skill of the staff is certainly there. I feel that the skill of the members will be there too. It's just a matter of them figuring out the "new world" order of "process". And they are all old salts at this. I'm not even cautiously optimistic. I'm just optimistic. 

That's awesome!

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I've heard great things, so me too!